LML is pleased to offer patrons email notices for pre-overdue, overdue and bill notices. Pre-overdue notices will notify you within three days of your checked out item(s) due date. If you would like to receive notices via email, please provide us with your email address either through the form below, in person, or by phone.
If you have already provided us with your email address in the past, you do not need to contact us. If you would rather receive print notices, please call the library to let us know.
Get Email Notices Form
We’ll attempt to automatically renew your eligible items on the due date.
- You’ll receive an email notice informing you of the new due date or if the item was unable to be renewed (must be signed up to receive email notifications).
- You’ll continue to receive the reminder courtesy notice three days prior to your items being due.
- It will be your responsibility to check your email regularly and ensure notices are not in your spam box. Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your email Safe Senders List to ensure receipt of emails.
- You will no longer receive print notices if you opt-in for notices via email.
- Please inform the library if there is a change in your email address.
- Pre-overdue notices is a courtesy service. It is the patron’s responsibility to ensure items are returned on time, whether a pre-overdue notice has been received or not.
If you have any questions or concerns about this service, please contact us at 610-966-6864.